Friday, December 24, 2010

Can't have it all

Since Noah has gotten older I have been spending a lot more time disciplining her and it wears me out. I have let other things slide because of my lack of energy. Even washing my face has become a chore. a couple months ago I was on a roll. I would give myself quick facials in the shower to keep my face fresh and rejuvenated. Now, my face looks tired. I am hoping to start taking care of the "me" in mommy again. It all just gets so overwhelming. Trying to teach your child, discipline your child, cook healthy meals for your family, keep your house in order, keep yourself in order. I realize I am going to have to let some other things go to start taking care of my own needs again. I don't exactly know, what but something is going to have to go. I can't have it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment